12 Oct Flammable Base Cabinets
- Side walls and doors are constructed with 1.5″ thick double wall
- The double wall feature creates a 1.5″ of air space
- 2″ Flame arrester on sides wall prevents fire within the cabinet
- Self closing door and a 3-point locking latch mechanism
- Heavy duty piano hinge for smooth close feel
- Welded inside and out side of cabinet
- 4″ toe kick and a 2″ deep sump at the bottom to hold liquid
All Welded, Double Walled Steel Of These Flammable Safety Cabinets Add Strength While The 18 Gauge Cabinet With 14 Gauge Doors Offer Superior Fire Protection.
Flammable cabinets meet or exceed the NFPA Flammable Liquid Storage Code #30 and the OSHA standard 1910.106 for storage of class I, II and III liquids. FM approved. Double walled steel features 1-1/2″ insulating air space. Dual 2″ air vents can connect to an exhaust system to maintain safe temperatures. Safety storage cabinets include a built-in grounding connector and leveling feet. 350 lb. capacity galvanized steel shelves adjust easily on 2-1/2″ centers.
Flammable cabinet base has a spill-proof door sill. Doors feature a self latching mechanism that engages 3-point locking without handle rotation. Highly visible trilingual warning sign on door helps warn personnel about possible danger. 4″ hinges with sturdy brass hinge pins on each door provides extra strength and security. Flush, paddle handle protects passersby from accidental catching or banging. Flammable safety cabinets can be painted to match yopu lab cabinet theme or a yellow powder coat finish and radius edges for safety.