Additional Worksurface Options
Standard HPL Laminate, ESD Laminate, Chemical Laminate
Epoxy Resin Tops, Phenolic Resin Surfaces, Stainless Steel Surface
Standard high pressure laminate (HPL) is used on all standard work bench work surfaces, shelves, carts etc. It is very common to have a standard laminate upper or lower shelf when using an ESD work surface.
- Standard 180 degree rolled front edge used for all work surfaces, all other edges are laminated with 1mm PVC edging.
- Epoxy Resin tops are 1″ thick and come with a 3/16 beveled front edge
- Phenolic resin or Trespa tops are 3/4′ thick and come with 3/16 beveled edge
- Stainless steel tops are formed over a 1.125 thick industrial particle board core.
- ESD laminate is made on the same construction as HPL tops